Dynasmart Wireless is your trusted source for Certified Pre-owned phone purchases in Toronto.
Every week, we hear stories from innocent customers buying so-called “new in its original box” or “like-new used” smartphones from fraudulent Kijiji sellers, as they regretfully found out they have been scammed later (because their phones can’t be used due to blacklisted or iCloud locked), sometimes after a few days or weeks of using the phones. That’s why we decided to start offering a safe place for people to buy new and certified used/refurbished phones in Toronto.
Now you can buy used smartphone 100% full confidence with us! Every used and refurbished mobile device that we sell is tested, unlocked and guaranteed against hardware defects and software locks. Our warranty on these used devices covers you for 3 months.
Pre-owned iPhone / Samsung phones (covered by seller’s 3 mo. warranty)
- Save Money: A lot of people don’t know that when you get a “cheap” phone through your cellphone network carrier, they end up paying extra every month as a result. Save your pocketbook over the long-term by buying a phone outright without being tied down to a nasty contract! Our phones can be up to half of what you would pay at brand-name retail stores like Apple or Samsung.
- Avoid the Kijiji Scammers: Buying your device from a stranger can leave you with a “brick” instead of a useful phone. Save yourself the stress, hassle, and money from getting ripped-off by Kijiji criminals. We protect your device with our “Buyer protection” against blacklisted by a carrier or iCloud or Google account locked, so you can be 100% worry free it isn’t a stolen one!
- 3-Month Warranty: There is a lot that can go wrong when buying a used phone, but we’ve got your back covered when you buy from us!
Are you thinking of buying a new unlocked or pre-owned smartphone? Don’t want to be stuck with a long-term contract from the carrier or simply can’t afford to fork out the full price of a brand new smartphone? Whatever your reasons, the following are a few things that you should consider before buying a used phone.
– Is the phone stolen?
– Do you want to trade-in your phone with a better phone?
– Does your phone has buyer protection or seller warranty
– Do you want to get a pre-owned phone worry-free from a 100% trustworthy shop?
The main difference between a used phone and a certified pre-owned phone is that a used phone is sold as it is, while a certified pre-owned phone is tested and repaired for any hardware and software flaw. It should function just as well as a new phone but it is much cheaper. We offer warranties on certified pre-owned phones as we a smartphone repair specialist!
Choosing our certified pre-owned smartphone is a great way to get all the bells and whistles at a fraction of the cost. You’ll also get:
- Works per Original specifications – Every certified pre-owned smartphone is thoroughly inspected, tested and, if necessary, refurbished according to new phone specifications. All certified pre-owned devices go through a 10-point quality checklist and are inspected for any defect so they will work just like new.
- Buyer protection – Enjoy the benefit with 90 days free warranty program.
- No long term contract – Not worry about fixed monthly payment or bill shock, as you can pay as you go with a minimum cost with a pre-paid wireless service (eg. Fido, Chatr, Virgin, Koodo etc.).
Buying a new top-end smartphone can cost more than $500, which is why many people end up buying new unlocked global phones from OnePlus, Zenfone or Xiaomi etc. We have a few selective new unlocked global phones and pre-owned smartphones (in good condition) with a 90-days warranty for you at great prices. BUY PHONE FROM A TRUSTED REPAIR SHOP – DynaSmart.
- New Xioami AndroidOne Global Phones (Android 9.0) on sales:
– Xiaomi M1 A1 (5.5″ screen, 4 GB/64 GB, 2x Optical Zoom): $240
– Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (5,88″ screen, 3 GB/32 GB, 4000 mAh battery): $280
– Xiaomi Mi A2 (6″ screen, 4 GB/64 GB, 12 MP front & rear camera): $320
- Pre-owned Apple iPhone on sales
– iPhone 6: from $200 to $250
– iPhone 6s: from $250 to $350
– iPhone 7: from $400 to $490
– iPhone 8: from $580 to $680
- Pre-owned Samsung Galaxy phones one sales
– Galaxy S6: from $190 to $290
– Galaxy S7: from $300 to $380
– Galaxy S8: from $400 to $470
– Galaxy S9: from $480 to $580
- Pre-owned Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets on sales
– iPad Air 2 64 GB: from $280
– Galaxy Tab E 8″ (LTE version): from $180
Apple iPhone – iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s are the most popular smartphone available in market in 2018. Sure, it doesn’t have the highest specs on the market, but it doesn’t really need to have them – the iPhone is speedy regardless, as the operating system is designed that way. It’s not for everyone – some people like to have a bit more freedom with their devices – but it’s a great phone for those who want something well-designed, simple, and easy to use.